Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Perfect Day


I just wanted to make a quick post and tell everyone how blessed I am again. My little Chance and I had the most perfect date today, we went bowling and had the most fun. I realized how really important it is to have one on one time with your children! If you have children hug them and love on them as much as possible because they are the most precious things on earth! I am so grateful for both of my beautiful little boys they mean the world to me. So yah just wanted to put this on my blog because today is one of those days that i will cherish for the rest of my life.
ITS THE SMALL THINGS THAT COUNT!!
Thank you Chance for making this day perfect for mommy!
Attached is one of my most favorite pictures of my sweet little Chance!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Becky!
    I saw your name on Sherri's blog and was so excited! What a darling blog. I love that picture...and great post. :) Hope to see you post frequently!! Have a good one...Jen
    www.thestevensjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete